Blog Journal 6

   This past week we were introduced to diigo; this is a platform that allows students to annotate web pages and pdfs directly, and also can be utilize to organize your links, references, and personal inputs. I had never used or heard diigo prior to this course however, after being introduced to it and learning more I am extremely excited to continue to explore and use it. I like the purpose of using diigo however, I did feel it was a little difficult to understand the platform and to use the tools on it. Of course this is only my first time using diigo and so naturally it may be a little confusing. But I am excited to continue to use this platform  moving forward.
    Secondly we were asked to discuss our experience with blogging. I had never "blogged" before or used a platform to do so, but after using these tools in class I really have been enjoying it! I like every week in class how we can discuss what we had learned in class and post all of our ideas, questions, and topics to the blog. I find that blogger (the website we have been using to post our blogs) is extremely easy to navigate and use the platform. I have been able to learn how to upload to pictures to my blog as well as interact with classmates blogs.
  And lastly, an interesting web tool that I would like to use when teaching is quizlet. While it is a very commonly known website I think it is extremely useful for teachers and students. Quizlet has allowed me as a student to make study guides, to interact with my classmates and play games with flashcards etc. As a teacher, I would ,like to encourage my students to use this platform to help them understand the material learned in class, and as a great resource for studying. There are many other websites similar to quizlet or other platforms to study on however, quizlet I find is the easiest to use and is extremely user and student friendly. Below Is a link to quizlet ! I am excited to read my classmates blogs this week and to continue to learn more tools and resources in this course!  

https://quizlet.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal #1

Blog Journal 4

Blog Journal 3